Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday at Home!

The rain has stop and our pond is full. It really feels like fall now here at the back 40. I also manage to get some wash done and have the last load in the dryer.
 
With all the rain yesterday, I did not leave the house. In my pj's all day long and manage a shower sometime in the afternoon.
 
Here is what I was working on yesterday up in my office.
 
Beginner's QAL Border added
Added a border to the beginner's quilt. Have not decided to added another border.
 
Sew Sweet 12" x 12"
 
My table stand is full with a leaf pattern from Julie Comstock over at Cosmo Cricket. She particpated in the Moda Designers Blog Hop. I just love the pattern and applique the leafs. A simple pattern for someone who does not applique that much. If you are interested in the pattern, visit Julie for her pattern or Moda, The Cutting Table with a list of all the designers.
 
**********
 
A few blog hop starting tomorrow.
 
Cherry from Cherry Blossms Quilting Studio is hosting Leafs me Happy. Click here for a schedule.
 
Here is a new one to me: bloggers Bar Hopping Quilt Along from Blue Nickel Studios.
 
 
 
**********
 
A view of what I am working on. Does the pattern looks familiar.
 
 
 
I had a notion to make a lap quilt. Halloween is my favorite time of the year.
 
Great Granny pattern from Bee In My Bonnet.
 
I have not finished my other quilt, but I thought I would do both at the same time. See how that goes.
 
 I also have other projects I am working on that I will preview in November.
 
Stay tune.
 
Have a wonderful week,
 
Judith, Texas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment