Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day


Today is Labor Day here in the states. I can tell you on a day like today with the sun out I can use a trip down to Corpus Christi, Texas. Perfect for a lazy summer day!
 
But I can tell you here at home, not so lazy. I am trying to finish off some projects and also get the rest of my office cleaned. The electricity was out yesterday around 11:30 pm and I tell you it gets really dark out here in the middle of no-where. Except for the moon out bright, I thought the fuse went out and I was not about to got outside and find out. I looked out the windows from my office and for sure the electricity was out everywhere.  It is back on!
 
So, some catching up today if possible.  Enough of me, I did forget to add to the Blog Hop list yesterday that All People Quilt is having a Blog Hop. It started on Saturday. APQ and One Million Pillowcase Challenge are pairing up to reach their One Million Pillowcase goal. Check out the great line-up all month long and free patterns.
 
September 2: Rashida Coleman-Hale
September 5: Pat Sloan
September 6: Northcott
September 7: Betsy Chutchian
September 8: Vanessa Christenson
September 9: Andover Fabrics
September 10: Laurie Simpson
September 11: Oak Hill, Ohio
September 12: Robert Kaufman Fabrics
September 13: Pam Buda
September 14: Indygo Junction
September 15: 4-H
September 16: Katie Hennagir
September 17: Anni Downs
September 18: FreeSpirit Fabrics
September 20: Patty Young
September 21: Moda Fabrics
September 22: Monica Solorio-Snow
September 23: Moda Bake Shop
September 24: Andover Fabrics
September 27: Therm O Web
September 28: Edyta Sitar
September 29: Fabri-Quilt
September 30: Cherri House
 

 
Have a safe Labor Day and hope to see you here soon.
 
Judith, Texas 

No comments:

Post a Comment