Thursday, September 27, 2012

Still out!

Well, still out! My WDH had a call from a customer. So my weekender bag turned into a suitcase. Just stopped by the house and picked up a change of clothes for a few more days. We will be headng home tomorrow.
 
I did manage to work on some projects that I had with me. 
 
I also stopped by a few quilt shops.
 
First one was the Quilter's Emporium, Stafford Texas. Found some fat quarters for a project that I am working on for a November hop.
 
I also got to stop by my favorite shop in LaPort Texas, Painted Pony n' Quilts. They had some print material that I have been looking for. Also for a future project. Then, while in Webster, I stopped by Fabric Etcetera and found some great fabrics.
WOW!
 I had to stop myself.
 
 
It will be terrible, we are going to be up in Houston for awhile and I have to practice NO, NO, NO. Hard to believe, since the big show will be here in about a month.
 
 
Show dates Nov 1-4, 2012
 
Yes, I did say the big show!
 
How one can get into so much trouble. Maybe some classes.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I promise to post some photos. I did bring my camera, but my charger did not come in my camera bag.
 
Excuses, Excuses....
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
Judith, Texas
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment