Monday, September 10, 2012

Another UFO

WOW! I cannot believe how exciting it is that September is here. It has been a hot summer here in South Texas and I look forward to some cooler weather.

Enough, I fianlly can mark off another UFO from the list.

Do you remember this project?

Blessing Basket Doll Quilt 17" x 17"
Temecula Quilt Company is celebrating Five Years in the business this year. To help them celebrate, they hosted another Quilt-Along with this beautiful pattern Blessing Baskets earlier this year.

 
12 Days of Christmas Doll Quilt 16" x 20"
It was not until after the holidays when I started to sew this beauty and wanted something for Valentine. So, I used all the scraps from my grand-daughters doll quilts I made for Christmas last year. See photos below.  
 




I made one without handles, since two are going to the same house.
Sorry about the photos. With the holidays closing in fast I could not remember if I took all the photos.
 
Now what am I going to make for this year's holiday gifts?  I am thinking slippers and maybe jammies for the grand-daughters and pj's for the grand-sons. HUMMMMMMM!!!!
 
Okay, I know it is past lunch time and I do need to get going. I still have not check my emails today.
 
Where is the time?
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Judith, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment