Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Late in the Morning

'I hate to say it, but I am still in my Pj's and one cup of homemade Latte......
Almost lunch, well, it's 11:30 in south Texas and I have not done anything this morning except make my bed up.
Anyway, I wanted to share some of the blogs coming up soon like
**************************


Blog hop will run July 30th-August 3rd.

**************************************
I have been Quilting along on
Beginner's Quilt-Along
I have posted two of my blocks here on my blog and Flickr.

Just a few blogs and quiltalongs I wanted to share. Check out my sidebar for the rest of the Blog Hops I am following.
 I am having a wonderful time and also trying to get my Christmas gifts done ahead before the holidays. Just less than six months.
 Time to get my house in order before I get sewing again. I did manage to get two UFO's finished . 

That is all for now...
Thanks for stopping by,

Judith, Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment