Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catching Up

This morning I had a Photoshop class.  The thing is, I sat in the back and it was a little hard to hear.  I am trying out version 10.  So far, so good. 

This week Sara over @ Sew Sweetness is hosting Purse Palooza 2012 .   I believe, I have choosen what bag I am going to make for the contest.  This is going to be fun since I love bags.  I have had a pattern sitting around for awhile, and what nudge I needed.  Post later how it comes along.  I still need a few items to gather. Material already picked out. Be great for the summer.

I will post later with photos.

For full schedule of guest post pattern reviews and prizes, click here!

*************

Today, is Day 9 of ICAD Challenge 2012 that Tammy is hosting.

Here are my last three that I came up with.

ICAD 2012
ICAD 7 - Flowers
This spring I planted flowers and my kitty just made herself at home on top of my flower bed.  A few made it thru, but the rest was not a sucessful one.  I colored pencil in the flowers using sharpie pens for the outline.

ICAD 8 - Theme used "Winter Colors"
I used a ornament and pencil in with green and white chalk.  I stamped my kitty and her friends around the tree, because they just come around!  Also, used distress ink on the edge.

ICAD 9 - Theme used "Experiment"
I drew letters for today's class and colored in with sharpie pens and stamps.

You can also view all the ICAD photos on Flickr.

Thanks for visiting,

Judith, Texas



1 comment: