Thursday, June 21, 2012

Book in the mail!

Hello my fellow bloggers!
Look what was in our mail box yesterday. I did not get a chance to look at the mail till today.  This is what came in.
Scrap-Applique Playground
My Scrap-Applique Playground book from Kay Mackenzie. She also signed it!!!!

Yesterday, when I returned home and yes, I did miss the turn to the house on my way back from the quilting bee, I was heading to Victoria. Instead, I had to make a U-turn a mile before I realized I missed the turn. Why?? My landmarks where still there. We live 10 miles from town and I was coming from Port Lavaca.

Anyway, I picked up the mail and layed it down till this morning, I notice a package for me.  It made my day.  I want to say, Thank you Erin Russek from One Piece at a time for picking out my winning name. Please make sure you stop by Erin's blog and visit her.

Well, I have another meeting tonight for my photography group in town.  Yes, I do have a camera. I am truly sorry for not having better photos posted. My iPhone is easier to take out and shoot a picture than my camera.  I will get better from now on. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this first day of Summer.

Judith, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment