Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WOYWW # 155


This is what my other work desk looked like before my DH and I headed off to the big city. 

I travel with my DH on his business trips. While he is at work, my day is planned out to catching up on emails this morning. Have lunch with my beautiful daughter today. My DH picked yellow squash and calabeza from the garden, so the kiddos will have a treat.

 Later shop for a last minute gift for my beautiful grand-daughter. She turns 5 tomorrow and has survived a sick heart from day 1. I thank my luck stars.  Later, off to the post office to mail my ATC's to my swap partner. I found my ATC's from Wanda Riggs Monday morning.

Then head off to run errands before I pick up my DH. Check out the rest of the WOYWW at Stamping Ground with Julia Dunnit to see what's going her blog.

Judith, Texas

5 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to your little sweetheart! Hope you're having a good trip; safe travels. Happy WOYWW from Laura #130

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk and surrounding area looks like it is filled with lots of goodies and is a great place to play. What a sweet smile on such a sweet girl. Happy WOYWW to you and happy b-day to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pics and a fab work area too. Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hope your Thursday is a lovely one. Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a lot of crafty interests!! Enjoy them all!

    Jeannie #75

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy time! Thanks for sharing and belated Happy Woyww : ) Liz at 131 x

    ReplyDelete