Sunday, May 6, 2012

Coudy Day

Good Morning!



Sun behind the clouds.


Wild flower.

Click on the May Flower Challenge button on my side bar and
visit Lori Moon's blog and see what all the fuss is all about.


Morning glory.

 

This is what's left of my flower box.

***********************************

I finally completed another block from the Garden Party Blog Hop Jennifer, Sew Hooked held last month. 


I used scraps left over from several quilts and bags made by me.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judith, Texas




3 comments:

  1. a beautiful shot above of the sun peeking through the clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, thanks for joining in the May Flower Challenge. Beautiful flowers! By the way, I love the quilt block that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful slices of sunshine in your life!!
    Thank you for linking up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete