Friday, May 11, 2012

Coupon Clutch

Yesterday evening, I found some time to sew/quilt a Coupon Clutch.  I found the pattern on Moda Bakeshop. The pattern was simple to follow.  Here is my version:


I used two fat quarters.
 Instead of Pellon decor bond interfacing, I used fusible fleece, since that is all I had.
I also used a large snap instead of the magnetic fasteners
Added a big pink button on the flap.


I did not block off the bottom, since I had plenty of room for coupons, pen and a note pad. 
I cut out the index tabs that was included with the instructions..

This clutch makes a great gift for mothers day.
_______________________________________

Here is another version of a potato holder I made with 2" hexagon from CD Designs.


Check out yesterday's post for a bigger version (2.5") potato holder.

Another Mother Days Gift!

Judith




No comments:

Post a Comment