Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Camper!

Today is Friday and I for one am a happy camper.  I started out yesterday, getting ready to head home and 30 minutes before I picked up my DH, I received a text from my daughter. She needed my help, so when my DH was ready to head home,  we drove three hours to the house and less than 30 minutes I was back on the road heading back to Houston from Victoria.  My grandson was suspended from school. First Grader....BOYS!

I came to help out my daughter. She is a single mother of four and well, they rest is another story.  So today I spent the day with my grandson. He has no privilages so he and I headed out for my morning latte and then stopped at the Hen House in Spring, Texas. I picked up some goodies to make some ATC's. While the other kiddos are still in the school,  I am going to take this time to brush up on my journaling and sketch book as well. The grand kids love to color with me and I do have my art supplies with me on the trip. I am hoping to pick up a few more items while up in the big city. Some stamps, stencils and etc.  Oh, by the way a container store close by.

Not sure when I will be back to blogging, but I did bring my air card, which by the way is not working.  So I borrow one. 
Here is a picture I did today with the help of my grandson.


I had some 4x5 index cards in my stash and I am happy with the end results.

 

I used some stamps. Colored in with gel pens. My grandson said add some water and the tackle box needed some worms. He is the artist here.

I am not sure when I will be heading back home to the back-40 but, before then I am going to enjoy my kiddos.

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Weekend and if you see a Warrior somewhere in our magnificent world, take time to thank them for all they do.

Judith, Texas



No comments:

Post a Comment