Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ballet Slippers Tutorial

A while back I came across a pattern for some slippers to make as Christmas gifts for my girls. Time passed and I could not find the blog where the tutorial was posted. So I searched and found a tutorial from Shabby Raggy Roses and her tutorial is simple to follow. I just loved her post.
 
Here is what I came up with Janelle's tutorial.
 
Ballet Slippers from Shabby Raggy Roses
 
I have four girls and four grand-daughters to make these beauties for holiday gifts.
 
I just love them! I may make a pair for myself.
 
If you are interested in a pair for yourself click here and visit Shabby Raggy Roses.
 
I know I have other unfinished projects, but I really needed a break and wanted some fun for a change.
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
 
Have a wonderful evening,
 
Judith, Texas
 


2 comments: