Thursday, November 8, 2012

Maple Leaf Swap

I wanted to share my goodies that I received in the mail today.
 
Maple Leaf Swap
I participated in a Maple Leaf Swap with Yahoo Small Quilt Talk group. Here is a link to Kathleen Tracy from a Sentimental Quilter post about the Maple Leaf.
 
They are just beautiful and I am going to sew a table runner.
 
**********
 
Today, I sewed this sweet little owl pin cushion.
 


I found the pattern in the Simple Quilts & Sewing magazine.
 
 
**********
 
Today is Day 4 of  UR Priceless Coin Purse Blog Hop.
 
Be sure to stop by today
 
 
 
 
as sweet as peaches
Deborah B
Birgit H
Fish Creek Studio
A Quilter's Table
Lily Patch Quilts
Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio
Mary F
Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm
The Desert Rat Chronicles
Sally K
Paris at a Certain Age
From Blank Pages
Quilt Taffy
Barb H
 Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
 
Judith, Texas
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment