Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Finally Home and a little Festival

I am finally home!
 
 
 I cannot believe I did not bring back many more bags from the International Quilt Festival - Houston.
I have two Handi Quilter bags, only because the first one ripped and they gave me another one to hold all my stuff. Needed some stitching.
 
 
Before the doors open.
A Winner!
Love this quilt.

My granddaughters saw the dolls at the show.
Tried their hands on a PFAFF.
Nice stitching for a newbie.

Awesome!
Cupcakes!
 
Girls took a photo of Pokey Bolton demo at Open Studio with my iPhone.
My girls love to sing and dance and love this quilt with all the sparklies.

Yes, play time grandma!
I had a wonderful time at the show and hope that you enjoyed  a few photos of the 2012 IQF-Houston. 
 
**********
Blog Hops:
Final week.
Great ideas for gifts over Free Spirit.
I found my pattern at the IQA Festival-Houston.
Just a few blog hops that are happening around blogland.
 
Hope to see you back here next Tuesday for my post on UR Priceless Coin Purse.  I have a giveaway.
 
Have a wonderful evening,
 
Judith, Texas
 
PS: It feels good to be home!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judith! I just wanted to stop by to say hello (I met you over at Jillily's demo-I haven't updated my blog since Mid-July, you should remember me now!) looks like you got some good loot - your granddaughters are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete