Friday, February 1, 2013

Sneak Peak Hexy

Today I posted a sneaky peak of my hexagon flower to the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap blog that I sent to my swap partner. I am hoping that they will received the package soon.
 
Here is a sneak peak:
 
January Inchy Hexagon Flower
 
This is my first swap with the group and I only hope that all will enjoy the flowers that I make. 
 
I was first introduce to English Paper Piecing two years ago at a  quilt show in Rockport, Texas and I was hooked. I also love the only quilt shop there in town. Golden Needles.  The ladies are wonderful and the fabrics, well, you just have to walk in and see for yourself.  
 
I look forward to working on my next Hexagon flower for February.



Head over to the Inchy Hexagon Flower blog or Flickr and see all the wonderful hexagons our members are working on.
 
Stay warm and dry and have a wonderful day,
 
Judith, Texas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment