Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nancy Drew Blog Hop reschedule dates

While I sit here in my cold office down south Texas (where it is always above 80) I received an email from Carol over Just Let Me Quilt our cheerleader for the Nancy Drew Blog Hop with a new button for the hop and schedule.  You will see I am scheduled on the second day March 7, 2013.
 
 
Now all I need is my fabric for the hop. HUMMMMM what to make?
Thank you Carol and Madame Samm Sew We Quilt for a great 2012 year.
 
 
 
Also, I have joined in on The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.  Sewing English Paper Piecing was my first introduction to quilting.
 I have been in a few swaps this year and it is like Christmas here when I get a package in the mail.
 
**********
 
Well, again we are heading off to the big city (H-Town) for another week of traveling with my WDH on his business trip.
 
I have not even unpacked from last week, except to do our laundry. I made a laundry bag from a patten from Selvedge (Craft....How to projects).
 
Christmas, I am not too sure when we will get to spend it with the kiddos and sweetie pies. This will be a hard one without our beautiful daughter this year.
 
Stay warm and safe today,
 
Judith, Texas
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll be busy! I can't even imagine how hard this Christmas will be for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete