Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fool's

Happy April Fool's Day!

This is one of my favorite times of the year.  Flowers are coming up and the weather has been wonderful. This month will be a busy challenging month for me.  I have several quilting projects.  The list is rather long, but I am up for a challenged.  Plus I travel with my husband on his business trips, so I try to have everything cut up, package and packed in my sewing bag to tote along with all the other bags (camera bag, tri-pod, suite case, laptop bag, snack bag) plus my backpack or purse. Not counting what my husband takes.  Good thing we have our tank to haul us all over the country.  I Know!!!!! I Know!!!!

Here is a picture of my Doll Quilt Challenge wrap around Teddy from last month's challenge.


 
 

Good night my fellow bloggers and wish every wonderful evening,

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment