Friday, June 1, 2012

ICAD-Day 1

I am going home today! And before I leave, I wanted to get my first ICAD posted up on flicker from Daisy Yellow ICAD Group. 

ICAD #1 Crazy Artful Journal
 Tammy from Daisy Yellow is hosting a Index-Card-A-Day Challenge. 
I used a colored index card 3x5 and drew a tag with a marker.  I tied it with a scrap of  linen thru the punched hole and used stickers from Tim Holtz idea-ology and other wordings. Simple for the first day.  You think!

********************************

Today, I am heading home, but not before I visit my friend on the way. It has been a year and newly married to a Navy man Mike. I cannot wait to see their new home.

 I am going to miss my Sweetie Pies (Grandkids).  They still have one week left of school. 
Boys having fun
I will miss them and I had a wonderful time. 

Have a wonderful day!
Judith, Texas

2 comments:

  1. Terrific! I'm amazed you could fit it in when you were on your way home. And it IS made to be shared, so I'm glad you did.

    sweetlimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the first day! Simple and classic. Wish I had thought of something similar.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete