Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 2 ICAD and goodie in the mailbox

Colors
 Day 2 of ICAD Index-Card-A-Day.  If your are feeling creative, check out Tammy's blog here. You can join in anytime during the month of June - July 31.  Creat on a 3x5 index card.  What a Challenge!  Check out the rest of ICAD photos on flicker

************************

Yesterday, after I settled in, I checked my mail box and what was waiting for me? 

ties that bind
Marie Bostwick "ties that bind" book. I won from Michele Foster's blog hop tour she was hosting over at Quilting Gallery. I look forward to reading her book.

Well it is late and I am in the process of re-arranging my office.  Seems like nothing was touch.  But I did move a cabinet and went through a tote full of goodies.

Have a wonderful late evening.

Judith, Texas

1 comment:

  1. That's one happy cat with a rainbow over her head. xox

    ReplyDelete