Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 3 of ICAD

Cafe' Jocelynn's
Today my DH and I headed out for lunch. We ended up in Pt. O'Connor @ Cafe' Jocelynn's. 
Here is a look at the menu:



I really enjoyed the #1 Beef n Cheddar and my DH had the hamburger.
This is a return spot on our Travels.

While my DH stopped at the local Custom Rod shop in town, I had some index cards in my purse and a mechanical pencil.  So I drew a map of our Sunday drive today.  As you can see from the card above, the cafe is named after their daughter Jocelynn.  I hope you like it. We had a wonderful drive by the gulf. Did get to see a few dolphins swimming around.

Click here to check out Tammy's blog on Index-A-Day-Challenge 2012.

*****
Do not forget, tomorrow June 4 - Sara @ Sewsweetness (tutorial: bag interfacing) will kick off the Purse Palozza 2012. Who says you can never have enjough bags!!!!!! Check out her blog today. She is talking about interfacing!

Yeah......see ya there...

Judith, Texas





No comments:

Post a Comment