Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Showers in South Texas

Today is the last day of April and we are having much needed April showers here in South Texas.  Makes a great day for sewing in....
 
It has been awhile since my last post and I have not fallen off the face of earth. Just going, going, going......
 
Time is passing by so fast and I have quilts in need of some loving grandchildren.  
The night before, I lost the bobbin cover to my Janome.  I looked everywhere with no luck. So, I headed into town yesterday morning to B&B and purchased one. (Yes, just one)
I could not for the life of me find that cover anywhere.

Before I lost my bobbin, I did complete a few projects.
(click on the photo for a larger view)
Photos updated

Front view Honeycomb Pillow
Back view Honeycomb Pillow

Hand stitch view Honeycomb Pillow
I finished my pillow cover for the Honeycomb Pillow Sew-Along that Jenelle from Echinops and Aster is hosting (Excuse the photos)

A Tammy Bag for Mother's Day.

Tammy Bag
I found some purse frames at Joann's Fabric in Corpus for a Tammy Bag Pattern  I purchased on Craftsy, designed by Madame Samm.
 
This is a Mother's Day gift for (not to mention for who) and hope she will love it.
I have more projects waiting for attention, but I do want to let you know that this week is the start of another Marie Bostwick's Blog Hop for her new book Between Heaven and Texas.
 

Here’s the line-up:
Monday, April 29 – Marie Bostwick
Tuesday, April 30 – Michele – Quilting Gallery
Wednesday, May 1 – Bonnie – Quiltville
Thursday, May 2 – Pat – Pat Sloan
Thursday, May 2 – Kim – Persimon Dreams
Friday, May 3 – Melissa – Happy Quilting
Saturday, May 4 – Jo – Jo’s Country Junction
Sunday, May 5 – Wendy – Ivory Spring
Monday, May 6 – Victoria – Bumble Beans Inc.
Tuesday, May 7 – Vicki – Quilting Lodge Blog
Wednesday, May 8 – Melissa/Jake – Generation Q Magazine
Thursday, May 9 – Jennifer – Sew Hooked
Friday, May 10 – Jackie – Canton Village Quilt Works

 
Thearica has the Schedule for Shake your Pom Poms
Today is the last day for Shake your Pom Poms blog hop Madame Samm is hosting along with her Cheerleader Thearica over Pigtales and Quilts.
 
There are still a few days left on His and Hers MicroMod Sew-Along.
Ideas for Mother or Father's Day gift. 
Click here for the complete schedule.
 
That's it for today.
I hope that you enjoyed your visit.
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the blog hops.
 
Judith, Texas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: