Saturday, May 25, 2013

May Flowers in Texas

Today is a great day for sewing in my office/studio. It is raining here today and I keep getting warnings for Tornados in the area on my cell phone.
 Nothing here in our next of the woods.
The rain is all in town, and I just spoke with my mother, saying she was worried about me, when it was pouring rain at her place.
 
I told her to run into her bathroom if she feels worried.
 I thought my brother stopped by, but he headed back home due to the weather.
 
I will certainly check on her in a bit.
 
Before I headed into town to see her this morning, these came in the mail today.
 
Hexies Flowers from Irene
 
I was so excited to open my mail, that I forgot my wallet on the table when I saw these beauties...
 
To view more flowers from The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap, click here or on the button on my sidebar. 
 
Thank you Irene.
 
They are amazing and I love them.
 
Judith, Texas
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment